WHO WE ARE
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are.
GDPR & LEGAL STUFF
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include, some or all, of the following:
• Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of the customer.
• To identify and prevent fraud.
• To enhance the security of our networks and information systems.
• To better understand how people, interact with our social media and web sites.
• To provide postal communications which we think will be of benefit and interest to you.
• To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and our advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in the highest regard and take into account all of your data protection right under any and all current UK legislation. You have the right to object to this processing at any time. If you wish to do so, please highlight this with Oliver Paine the general manager immediately. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above which may result is us not being able to provide you with our standard high level of service.